For those of you that know me, you know I love animals. My social media feed has gone from family pics to animal pics. Yes, I still love my kids! But, unlike my kids, the animals are much more patient with my picture taking madness.


Ever since we adopted our beautiful cremello mare Roxy (See my blog posts She Picked Me for her story), our love of animals has grown.

We moved to the country and now I have an endless supply of willing subjects to take pictures of.

Horses...







Chickens and ducks...




Cats and dogs...









Bunnies...





And even the an occasional critter that decides to visit.




Sure they can be sassy at times...

This is our Rooster Richard...we call him Dick for short. He drew first blood...oh it's on!
Sometimes they take great pictures for me...



Sometimes, well, I feel like they are laughing at me...


But all the time they are touching my soul.

When I look into their eyes I see unconditional love and kindness. They bring such joy to our lives.






They touch our lives...and those that come and visit...












I highly recommend it!

Thank you for stopping by! 


This entry was posted on 9:14 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: