Wait! What just happened?! I blinked and we went from this...






to this...



And yes, she does know that the gloves go on her hands, I believe she was trying to make a statement here. Not quite sure what that statement was...none the less, it is starting to get cold. 

Then today...


Our first real snow fall of the season. Yay! Booo! Hisss! 

I have mixed emotions obviously. It is quite beautiful, I actually enjoy a good snowfall, I like that part. 

Everything is white, quite, still, it's calming. 

It's the, what's ahead of us part, I don't like...

The barren trees and frigid temps for the next several months. 

Ugh!

Although, I guess for now I will shut up, quit complaining, count my blessings and just enjoy it. 

It does make for some great pictures...





Actually, it really was the perfect day...and the best part...I got to spend it with this guy... 




23 years ago today I married my best friend, my soul mate...my husband and today we celebrated that love during our first snowfall of the season. 



Sigh... I'm blessed. 

Now I have to go help this little nugget get out of those wet clothes. You know it's tradition to make a snowman out of the first snowfall of the season.



Doesn't he resemble Olaf? 
Warm hugs to everyone! 










This entry was posted on 4:11 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: