"Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing." -Marcia Wieder


I was going through the aisles looking for stationary to put into a care package for my daughter who is away at school.  For those of you who know me, yes, it has been less than a week, but I am missing her already and just wanted to send her some love from home. 

So I thought I would get some stationary for her to write home with. And yes, it could happen!

As I was breezing the aisle this one kind of jumped out at me. I guess it was one of those simple things that just makes you stop and think for a minute. I stood in the aisle reading the quote over and over and grinning. "Yes!" Then I quickly looked around realizing I just said that out loud. I put the stationary in my cart and headed to the checkout. Talking to myself the whole way. 

It was a simple statement, but so true.I mean, we only get one chance at this life right? Well then, we need to make the most of it...

Dance in the rain if it makes you happy. Dance even if it's not one of your best talents.

Sing as if you are the hottest pop star on the charts, even if you can't carry a tune and the person driving next to you keeps staring.

Don't worry about what you look like all the time, if you like that oversize t-shirt, wear it! Your husband married you not your clothes.

Don't wait for tomorrow to do what you have always wanted to do, tomorrow isn't promised.

Believe in yourself, because you are worth it.

Live everyday to it's fullest...Laugh out loud...Love deeply.

Spend time doing what makes you happy, what makes you smile, what makes your heart sing.

Yea, I know, I got all of that from a quote on a piece of stationary? Well, I did. I guess it was an "Ahha" moment for me.

And you know what, if your little girl wants to get in the horses water trough and play on a hot day...why not! Watching the joy on her face made my heart sing. (The horses thought we lost it though!)

  So go out and make your heart sing today! 




This entry was posted on 3:43 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: