As I sit looking out my office window, anxiously awaiting the full arrival of fall, I am reminded of nature's beauty.


Fall is my most favorite time of year. The leaves are starting to change, the air starts to get crisp and everything just starts to come to life in a whole new way. Not to mention I get to pull out my boots and sweaters! Yes!


I love being outdoors this time of year. As you walk along a path the leaves make that wonderful crunching sound beneath your feet, then smell of the leaves hits you, and for me, it just makes me smile.





I am savoring every day and watching as the leaves go from green to beautiful golds, oranges and reds. Mmmmmm I love it!




I hope that you have time to get outside today and enjoy this wonderful time of year! I am heading that way as soon as I post this!

OK this is not out my office window, but in a farmers field close by.
I just love this picture, I can almost smell the leaves!
 A little poem to get you in that autumn mood...



The wind rocks the trees with its sweet lullaby
The branches they sway back and forth to its cry.

The leaves how the flutter
and dance as they fall.

The earth that's beneath me
let's out a great call.

Breathe in the smell
then let out a sigh.

Feel the kiss of the wind
and be in awe just as I.



Have a fantastic fall day!


This entry was posted on 8:36 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: